Authors are invited to submit Research Papers, Review Papers for oral presentations to the 3rd ICICCT 2023.
The Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- AI Algorithms
- Fuzzy & Neural System
- Adaptive agents
- Pervasive infrastructure and development
- Expert systems
- Fuzzy Computing with Words
- Fuzzy control and intelligent systems
- Fuzzy decision making and decision support systems
- Pattern Recognition
- Cognitive Science
- Component Analysis
- Data & Knowledge Engineering
- Digital Image Processing
- Evolutionary Optimization
Data Science and Analytics
- Big Data Analytics
- New Tools to Visualize and Interrogate Data
- Data Stream Algorithms
- Models of Computation for Massive Data
- Efficiency and Scalability
- Data Mining Challenges with Big Data
- Techniques for Data Visualization
- Ontology and Knowledge Sharing
- Linear Regression
- Bayesian network and naive Bayes
- HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System)
- Data Mining and Business Intelligence
- Big Data Analytics and Big Data governance
- Big data Analytics and Applications
High Performance Computing
- Distributed and cloud Computing
- Design tools for cloud computing
- Mobile cloud networking
- Energy efficiency and clouds
- Economic and business models for cloud computing
- Parallel, Multi-core and Grid Computing
- Reconfigurable Architectures
- Changing Software Architectural Paradigms
- Programming Practices and Coding Standards
- Software Inspection, Verification & Validation
- Software Sizing and Estimation Techniques
Network and Information Security
- Data security and Data privacy
- Communication protocol security
- Security-related algorithmic complexity
- Digital Forensics
- Security and privacy Algorithms
- IoT-based Device security
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Object Identification
- IoT- Sensors and its applications in manufacturing services
- Wireless Body Area Network (WBAN)
- Software Defined Network (SDN)
- IoT –based Big Data Analytics
- Socio-economic impact on IoT ecosystems
IoT-based Digital Ecosystem and impact on Society
- Socio-economic impact in IoT-based Digital Economy
- Good Governance, auditing in IoT-based ecosystem
- Digital Infrastructure: Transparency and Accountability
- Addiction to Digital Media: Nomophobia
- Social Impact on High Performance Computing and Digital Science
- An analysis to Corporate – NGO Partnership and its performance indices in business management
- Digital Ecosystem: Social Development Projects
- Bridging between IoT devices and Manufacturing & Services
- IoT Developments: Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs)
- The emergence of digital pedagogy in academics.
- Critical digital pedagogy, and its complexity analysis.
- MOOCs or SPOCs on learning Apps with BYOD/BYOT.
- IoT-based teaching-learning methodology.
- AR/VR/MR/XR/CR and Robot in digital education.
- Digital pedagogy and networked learning.
- Innovative new uses for traditional digital pedagogy tools.
- Understanding and applying Blockchain in Education.
- Integration of technology with digital education.
- Artificial Intelligence for Education.
- Case-study based approach in digital teaching-learning methodology.
Network and Communication
- Pervasive communications
- Data Communication, Computer Networks and Information Security
- Wireless Networking and Ad hoc mobile networks
- Network Monitoring
- Ad hoc mobile networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks and Applications
- MMIC & CMOS Circuits
- Nano-fabrication & Computing
- Bio Imaging & Signal Processing
- Signal Processing & Network Communication
- Radio-frequency identification (RFID) technology
- Wireless Mesh Networks
- Application and case studies